Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Só fotos / Only photos


For you Ann, so you can meet Madrid by my eyes, for the reason I explain to you I cba to write here, but i can always show you some photos :P


My Living Room

My bed room can you see how nice it is? :P

Nice building :P ( I don't remember where it is lol)


Nice building :)

woot, what i'm doing!!!! Can't be true!!!
Its not but it seems :P

who is who? lol

Me & Pigs .... bad relationship lol

is this DaVinci?!! no !! but its funny

The real palace.... have really nice gardens (you have to see)

Right side of the Palace (not a good photo btw)

The prev night near Plaza Mayor


This is the door of Retiro Park, it's giant :P

Can you see how long is this ? Its only a small street inside Retiro Park

Teresa nice in that photo, this is a big lake inside retiro park

this is a joke... there was a street with a lopts of statues so my friend pretrend to be one :)

Look to that tree, its crasy isn't it?!!!

Velasquez Palace (inside Retiro Park)

Km O in Madrid, was here where Madrid start :P

My friend Teresa on Plaza de España


some window

1 comment:

for185 said...

magníficas fotos menos os olhos castanhos e sala onde portátil está aberto.
diga-se de passagem, e não só, que minha menina está um espaaannto.
que bons olhos a vá vendo e deixando algum comentário.
gostei de ver a teresa aí contigo, eu vou tentar um dia chegar ao pé de ti, dar-te um beijinho e vir embora.
"Força, Força Camarada Sílvia".
sempre para a frente sem pisar ninguém.