Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the special one....

No I'm not talking about Mourinho, I'm talking about Adam... You gave me this gift long time ago, but for me its still special and i would like to keep it not only in my memory but in my blog as well.
One of the funniest moments i ever had, was when we talked on skype and you shown me the bar you were working at, you made people smile and wave to me on the camera, we have to repeat one day.
Another thing we have to repeat is our convos about politics and the difference between my small country and the USA, I miss it and miss you.
<3 Ana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I'm glad I was able to make you smile! I love that you made a post about me.

I hate that I'm never on msn. It would be awesome to just log in and chat with people, but it never really works out that way.

That was a good day though, we should do it again sometime! :)

<3